If you’re looking for my complete iPad Course, Lettering for iPad : Simple & Sassy, you can find that here. The full course covers everything you need to know about lettering with an iPad, using Procreate and an Apple Pencil.
This bundle has a collection of worksheets taken from my Brush Calligraphy Workbook and Bounce Lettering Workbooks and is suitable for use on an iPad running the Procreate app. You will need a pressure sensitive stylus (eg. an Apple Pencil) in order for the brush to work to it’s full effect. The Apple Pencil is only compatible with the iPad Pro.
- my favourite Procreate brush for you to use
- 45 worksheets for importing into Procreate on your iPad Pro including
- 6 drills
- numbers 0-9
- letters A-Z in both upper and lowercase
- some short phrases for you to practice
- bounce lettering guides and practice pages
- blank guides for your own practice
- instructions on how to import the worksheets and brush into Procreate
- a resource video explaining in greater details the process behind bounce lettering.